These terms of purchase regulate the legal relationship between the Foundation of Haapsalu and Läänemaa Museums (SA Haapsalu ja Läänemaa Muuseumid), reg. no. 90012432, address Kooli 5, 90502 Haapsalu (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider) and the client who has placed an order in the museum’s online shop (hereinafter referred to as the Service User) regarding the purchase and sale of products offered by the Service Provider via the Online Shop.
I Prerequisites, terms and conditions for using the Online Shop
1.1. The Online Shop of the Haapsalu Castle (hereinafter referred to as the Online Shop) is an online store created by the Service Provider, through which goods are sold to the Service User. In case of any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. In addition to these terms and conditions, the relations between the Service Provider and the Service User are governed by the Law of Obligations Act as well as other laws and regulations of the Republic of Estonia.
1.3. The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the available Online Shop service at any time.
1.4. The Service Provider reserves the right to make unilateral changes in the terms of purchase without notifying the Service User in written form by e-mail. Notifications about changes to the terms of purchase will be published in the Online Shop environment.
1.5. The products displayed in the Online Shop are generally in stock. The availability of the products displayed in the Online Shop might change due to technical issues in the warehouse or the Online Shop software.
1.6. The Service Provider has the right to withdraw without sanctions from the contract of sale concluded via the Online Shop, and not hand over the goods ordered or not provide the service in the following cases:
– the goods are out of stock;
– the price or features of the goods have been displayed incorrectly in the Online Shop due to a system error;
– if the Service User does not meet the requirements set by the Service Provider.
If it is not possible for the Service Provider to complete an order, the Service User will be contacted, and the paid sum will be refunded if the Service User has already made an advance payment for the goods.
1.7. The product images displayed are illustrative and can differ from the actual product. The product descriptions might not be exhaustive and may include unintentional mistakes.
1.8. Products sold in the Online Shop are sold to natural and legal persons.
1.9. The Service User selects the required products, provides the required information (surname, first name, phone number, e-mail address, delivery address, postal code), and pays for the products either through the bank link of an online bank or a pro forma invoice.
1.10. The Service User shall provide correct information upon finalising the order which is necessary for the completion of the order. The Service Provider is not liable for failure to complete the order or any consequences arising from incorrect information provided by the Service User.
1.11. The sale occurs when the Service User has submitted an order through the Online Shop website and has paid for the order.
2.1. All prices in the Online Shop are in euros and inclusive of VAT.
2.2. The Service Provider has the right to change the prices displayed in the Online Shop at any time. If prices have been changed in the Online Shop after the Service User has submitted and paid for an order, the Service Provider is obliged to supply to the user the products at the prices valid at the time of placing the order. The Service User does not have the right to request compensation for the price difference.
III Delivery time, terms and conditions
3.1. The Service User has the right to choose between different delivery options, and the shipping cost of the goods will depend on the weight of the products.
3.2. The Service Provider offers various delivery options: via post; Itella SmartPost parcel machine; international; courier.
3.3. The Service User can also opt to collect the products in person from the Haapsalu Castle Museum at Lossiplats 3.
3.4. If the Service User has selected one of the delivery options specified in section 3.2, the goods will be delivered within 7 working days.
3.5. If the buyer has chosen to collect the goods, the Service User will be notified by phone or e-mail when the ordered products are ready to be collected. This information will be forwarded to the Service User at the latest within 5 working days from when the money has been received in the bank account of the Service Provider.
3.6. The ordered goods will be handed over only to the Service User, as specified in the order, after presenting an identity document. Handing goods over to third persons can occur only with prior approval from the Service Provider.
IV Payment methods
4.1. Orders in the Online Shop can be paid using a bank link or credit card (Swedbank, SEB, LHV , Luminor, Coop Pank, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro). Card payments will be transfered to a reliable certified card payment processing system. Client data is securely protected from third parties.
4.2. Foundation of Haapsalu and Läänemaa Museums is the responsible handler of the personaldata and will give only needed data for the payment to autorised handler Maksekeskus AS.
V Right of withdrawal and returning goods
5.1. If the Service User wishes to withdraw from the contract after placing an order and before the Service Provider has fulfilled the contract, the Service User must notify the Service Provider as soon as possible in writing. A written message must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
The e-mail must include the order number that the Service User wishes to withdraw from, and the user’s contact information (first name, surname, order date, phone number).
5.2. The Service Provider shall reimburse the paid sum to the Service User without delay, no later than within 14 calendar days after receiving the notification of withdrawal from the contract.
5.3. The money will be transferred to the same bank account that was used to pay the Service Provider.
5.4. Products purchased from the Online Shop can be returned within 14 days.
5.5. The returned product must be free of defects, intact, in its original packaging and unused.
5.6. If the Service User wishes to return a product, the purchased item must be returned immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the withdrawal of the contract.
5.7. If a product is returned, the Service User will be refunded without delay, no later than within 14 calendar days from receiving a product return notification.
5.8. The Service User shall cover the product return costs to the sum of 10 euros, unless the returned product did not meet the order specifications. If the product is returned for reasons other than damage or deficiency due to the Service Provider, the cost of the product return will be covered by the Service User.
5.9. In the event it becomes evident after a product has been returned that the product does not adhere to the Online Shop’s terms of purchase, the money will not be refunded to the Service User, and the returned product will be stored by the Service Provider. Any costs related to such storage or returning the product to the Service User will be covered by the Service User.
VI Complaint procedure
6.1. The Service User has the right to make complaints about the product within the time period stipulated in the legislation of the Republic of Estonia via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7.1. The Service Provider has liability up to the extent of the sales price of the product. The Service Provider is not liable for defects caused to the products by the Service User.
7.2. The Service User shall use the Online Shop service only in accordance with the law and based on good practice.
7.3. The Service User is liable for the acquisition and maintenance of any software data links on any equipment required for using the shop as well as for any other expenses caused by using the Online Shop service.
7.4. The Service User is fully liable for any damaged incurred by the Service Provider, other users of the service or third persons due to a breach of the Online Shop’s conditions of use, the law or good practice.
1. The controller of personal data is the Foundation of Haapsalu and Läänemaa Museums (SA Haapsalu ja Läänemaa Muuseumid) (Service Provider), reg. no.: 90012432, address Kooli 5, 90502 Haapsalu.
2. The Service Provider uses the personal data of clients that have placed orders through the online shop of the Haapsalu Castle and people who have subscribed to the newsletter of the Service Provider (Service User) to the extent required to provide the services.
3. The Service User grants clear and conscious permission for the Service Provider to process his personal data upon registration as a user of the online shop or a newsletter subscriber, and marks the relevant field on the form.
4. The Service Provider does not provide services stipulated in these terms and conditions to persons under 13 years of age without their parents’ permission.
5. The personal data of the Service User that have become known to the Service Provider and that have been provided with the submission of an order or subscription to the newsletter shall only be used for the provision of the stipulated sales service or the mailing of the newsletter.
6. Information which constitutes a part of processed personal data regarding an order placed by the Service User is as follows:
6.1. in the online shop: first name(s), surname, phone number, e-mail, street, house/apartment, town/locality, postal code;
6.2. registration for a newsletter subscription: the person’s e-mail address.
7. The personal data of the Service User that are relevant for delivering the goods ordered from the online shop will be forwarded to the companies providing the courier service.
8. The Service Provider shall implement all measures, including information-technological and organisational measures, to protect the personal data collected. Only persons authorised by the Service Provider have access to change and process the data, or persons authorised by law that process data to fulfil legal obligations, or where this occurs to protect the life, health or freedom of the Service User or another person.
9. The Service User has the right to review the personal data relevant to him, as well as to request his personal data be changed or removed from the database managed by the Service Provider.
10. The Service User agrees to the Service Provider’s sending an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the order.
11. Foundation of Haapsalu and Läänemaa museums is the responsible processor of personal data and will forward the data needed for transaction to Make Commerce, an authorized data processor.
12. The Service User has the right to read up on, ask to correct or take away the agreement regards using the personal data. If one would like to delete one’s data from the service provider database, please send an application: email@example.com
13. The Service User has the right to refuse the info letter and ask to delete one’s data from the Service Providers database by informing it by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Without the agreement to use the personal data before making the transaction in shop it is not possible to provide any service and to supply the product to the user.
14. The personal data of the Service User will be stored for six (6) months from the order date. The personal data of newsletter subscribers will be deleted when the persons unsubscribe from the newsletter.